I'm.........

to be picked up....home again where it belongs. Guess you hadn't been reading, Kim ;)

And it came back all clean and shiny

Too late, Jo.....I made those a couple days ago. Have more bananas about ready to do something with. They don't last long here before they are too ripe.

I'm watching TV....been a busy day

no boo boo.....they glued it in. No big deal.....at least as long as they could fit me in.
Never hurt. Didn't break the crown or anything.

I'm tired. Up later than usual last night babysitting while DS and DDIL took one of their cats to be put to sleep :( :cat:

no boo boo.....they glued it in. No big deal.....at least as long as they could fit me in.
Never hurt. Didn't break the crown or anything....
....ummmm, you have a crown in your car? Ohhhhhhh, I get it - it's a Crown Victoria......:idea:

no.....not sure what boo boo you are talking about then.
Crown, car....neither were a boo boo :confused:

I'm going out to dinner tonight to celebrate DD's birthday (which is tomorrow)

I was referring to [what I assumed to be] the 'boo-boo' your car suffered, since it was in the shop......:rolleyes:

I love my car.
I would be upset if it got a boo boo that needed repairing.

Did lose one I really liked when we moved here. Horrible experience.

My Saturn with 199,800 miles on it, just had "service car" light go on. We will drop it off tonight.

I've got a couple appointments this morning.
DD's birthday is today.............she'll be over later to pick up DH and do the rounds of free things :rotfl:
She has 2 job interviews today too.

:bday: :cake:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter