I'm.........

He should be, but knowing him, he won't.

Have fun at Hilton Head. We went once. Watched a lot of movies and didn't do much really.
Nice resort though.

We really enjoy the seafood, in HHI, plus we rent bikes, they have adult tricycles for me! I enjoy riding around the area.

DH is on his way to sell a lot of our books. 12 boxes of them.
We'll see how many they take, the rest will go to Goodwill

I’m looking forward to seeing Katie on Sunday - she has a couple home games for us to freeze while we’re watching (gotta love cold/damp Spring sports). Hard to believe she’ll be home in a month - this semester flew by.

I’m going to really enjoy this summer with her, because I think it’s the last summer that she’ll be home the entire summer (sad to think about). Her and her BF are getting an apartment this year and next summer she’ll be graduated from this school, probably have a job where she’ll be living and then preparing for grad school. We’ll really be empty nesters then. Time for my DH and I to start planning some fun stuff to do with just the two us 🙂👍🏻

We have been in the car, and have checked off three great experiences since Wednesday. We are now looking for a few nights in HHI!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter