I'm with Myra

H

hearts4disney

I agree with Myra. I think Cast Member Tinkerbell needs to show us some pics of her preparations. Everyone on this board should. It makes me feel good to see brides to be getting ready for the big day. Come on Tinkerbell, show us some pics.

Sally

Ok I'll post my web page address...my wedding gown is a secert from my fiance so the picture of the gown is not on the web page yet. But I will try to find a picture of it and save it on a disk and I can e-mail it to anyone who wants to know.

Our wedding web page is www.mebweb.com/wedding

It has the story of how we met and how he proposed!
Enjoy!

Your website is breath taking. It is so professionally done. I'm envious of you. Your man looks very handsome. Too bad I'm an old maid that will probably never get to feel the touch of a man much less get married. Well, at least I can live my fantasy through your website. It makes me want to try to answer some personal ads and hopefully meet the man of my dreams. I will pray for you and hope that all goes well with your marriage. Too many times guys that good looking turn out to be playing on the other team though. Good luck Tinkerbell.

CastMemberTinkerbell, your website is wonderful. Thank you for posting the link to it!

Originally posted by hearts4disney
.... Too bad I'm an old maid that will probably never get to feel the touch of a man much less get married......... Too many times guys that good looking turn out to be playing on the other team though. Good luck Tinkerbell.
:rolleyes:

Tinkerbell............your website is great......both of you have such wonderful writing styles!!
How large of a guest list do you have? Can't wait to see more pics-Good luck!!

CMTink I love your website! Thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed the engagement story!! I'll bet you'll look back on that night with fond memories for the rest of your lives.

I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing more! :D

I would love to see it. If it is on the gown maker's website, you could post a link to it here (just give us the style number). If you can't do that, I think just a description of the gown in your own words would be wonderful. I bet it is gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter