I'm sure this has been asked and answered before...e

georgiapeach60

Mouseketeer
If I book ressies now for the HRH and then end up getting an entertainment book will they switch over the ressie if one is available? What if I've already paid for the room will they switch the payment over or will they have to credit me first and then have me repay? Thanks!

I can't really give a qualified answer, but I'd call them and tell them you have an E-card now (gotta get one for good measure by check-in tho), and see if that rate is available for your dates. I wouldn't cancel what you have now, till you get some confirmation from HRH.
Don't know how they'll do the crediting & charges.
Good Luck!
Jim

Isn't that funny but I was waiting to see if anybody would ask that similiar question. When I called last week, the CM said Entertainment Rates were not in the system yet, but when and if they do become available, I should call and have the ressies changed to reflect the available discount. We will have to wait and see, but for now I'll still hold onto my other ressie for PO/FQ.
( We want to split our stay, but not for $219 a night!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter