im so NERVOUS!

MineeBaby

DIS Veteran
I put in my resume to be a part time secretary on campus, which is the ideal job for me while going to school because it is right there, the hours are the same as Arthur's hours, so we can continue to carpool to and from campus without having to buy two parking passes (which go for about 150 bucks for the year)--and so i called today to see if i could set up an appointment for the job, being ultra sweet and nice like always :) and the lady was SO nice back and said she was flipping through them now, and there were ALOT and she will find who is best qualified to set up an interview....makes me so nervous! I dont have lots of secretary experience really..but i am great with people, am well organized, orgainze TONS of stuff with ROTC, know how to work as a team, and pretty darn good using computers and their various word processing/database programs.....but my job experience is a lifeguard and waitress...ohhh..i hope she calls me to at least have an interview...let me show her im more than capable and would be a great assett to the office...until then, i get to live with lots of butterflys in my tummy...

Good luck, pd and prayers sent from out west. It's always so hard waiting for the phone call. Keep us posted, k?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!