I'm so full I think I am going to POP!!! Deluxe Dining Trip Report

Hey OP! Just giving you a little encouragement to finish. I am loving it so far and can't wait to read/see more.

Joining in! Loving your reviews so far, we'll be dining at HBD, Jiko, Flying Fish, Le Cellier and Splitsville during our upcoming trip and really enjoyed reading about your family's dining adventures.

More please! popcorn::

Sorry for the Delay everyone now onto dinner.

So we were really looking forward to our Dinner at Yachtsman :) However I am going to be honest and say this is one restaurant I will not go back to I was really really disappointed but one bad meal out of a whole trip isn't to bad :thumbsup2

I thought the atmosphere was really boring it just did not quite work for me I like the idea of the Yacht and Beach Club but they just are stale and boring some people love them but even when we stayed there we did not like it and I guess it carries over to the restaurant...

DSCN0512_zps5b6b9c3a.jpg

DSCN0491_zpsc838c14a.jpg

DSCN0492_zps0e778b52.jpg

DSCN0505_zps7283a67c.jpg

So here is the best part of the meal haha the bread :rotfl:

DSCN0495_zps44002219.jpg

Caesar Salad - Crisp Romaine Lettuce, Aged Parmesan, and Focaccia Crouton $11.00

DSCN0497_zpsedb958ec.jpg

28-oz Porterhouse - herb fries, roastedgarlic butter $65.00

DSCN0499_zps1614bd9f.jpg

Honestly the meal was so bad that we decided to forgo the dessert the service was quite bad really slow no refills just really annoying. The steak was poor quality honestly I think outback has better steaks. Nothing about this restaurant was good.
There are only 3 restaurants on property I will not return to
Rainforest Cafe
T-Rex Cafe
and now Yachtsman...

Both Le Cellier and Shula's have better steaks and they are cheaper too! I think Le Cellier is the best steakhouse on property :thumbsup2

Next onto a much better meal :)

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

EEK! A yucky $65 steak :( I can hardly blame you for not wanting to return. Your salad looks like it was probably bitter, too much yellow on that romaine for me.

Glad to see you back and posting here!!!

Now onto breakfast the next morning at Princess Storybook Breakfast
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Norway Epcot

The Breakfast cost Adult price range: $40.46-$46.85; Child (ages 3-9) price range: $24.49-$27.68 if you are on the DxDP it is a great way to use your meal credit especially for breakfast :cool1:

The Best thing about the meal is the fact that we were able to get into Epcot early I got some really awesome photos from the Flower and Garden Festival :thumbsup2

IMG_6621_zpsa4aeafa2.jpg

IMG_6623_zps93baa4c3.jpg

IMG_6628_zps75e6a2ea.jpg

IMG_6630_zps9fade329.jpg

IMG_6636_zps156c145b.jpg

IMG_6639_zps63e66d5b.jpg

IMG_6651_zpsd5ff7f98.jpg

Now onto the food,
There was a Cold Buffet with Pastries and Such and then they brought a family platter with Eggs, Sausage, Bacon to your table. The food was pretty good. I do not think this is as good as Crystal Palace, or 1900 Park Fare but it still is pretty good :)

IMG_6657_zps529b60d8.jpg

IMG_6658_zpsfed14683.jpg

We also saw Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) Belle and Aerial... Every Princess was very good and spend a good amount of time at our table :)

I would recommend this restaurant if you are on the DxDP however if you only have the regular I do not think it is worth your 1 credit I also do not think it is worth almost 50$ a person!

I do have it planned for my next trip though so it must've been okay lol

Awesome report! Planning our meals is my 19 year old daughter's favorite part of going to Disney too. We are going for the first time to the Flower and Garden Festival this March and I absolutely can't wait!!!!! Looking forward to reading more....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter