I'm sad.

Anne2

Mouseketeer
Hi. I just needed to talk. I'm getting married this Saturday, and honeymooning in Disney. I'm really excited about that. However, I came to work this morning to find they will be laying off. Both my fiance and I work at the same place and were the last hired in our respective areas. Things don't look good. It would just be a hard spot in life that we could deal with. However, we are suppose to close on a house in less than a month, and we won't be able to afford it if we get layed off. This just isn't news or a stress I wanted to deal with right before a wedding and honeymoon. Thanks for listening.

You poor thing. What a blow!! Do you know for sure? If not, maybe a blessing will come your way. You never can tell what companies will do, especially when they have people that they would rather retire than lay off their new people. Focus on the good and make a few contingency plans. Sure would be nice to close on that house with this rate. Maybe somebody will come through as a wedding present. Hugs and prayers to you. Whatever happens, at least you'll be a beautiful bride and be able to spend a few days at the happiest place on earth.

So sorry to hear that, Anne2! I'm sending you some pixie dust. I happen to be posting on your wedding day (at least that is what I'm guessing from your post) so hopefully today is bringing you much happiness.

I hope all is well and you enjoy your honeymoon!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter