I'm one of you guys!

ThemeParkRider

Earning My Ears
Hello! My parents had been taking me on Disney excursions away from our NJ since I had just learned to walk. I'm still pretty young, I guess, but I still love going! Among my friends I'm the Disney aficionado, I particularly love having conversations about the history and the Imagineering behind the classics. I guess my parents raised me right, haha! Can you guess what my favorite Disney ride is? My most passionate hobby is creating videos on Youtube about the Disney theme parks and their history. I say that channel is about all theme parks, but so far it's pretty Disney-centric. I've been a fan of the DIS Unplugged podcast for a while, it's one of my favorite ways to deal with Disney withdrawal! This June I'm super pumped to celebrate my 21st birthday on my 19th trip to WDW! And I'm excited to have some great conversations here with what seems like some wonderful people (with good taste.)

Here's one of my favorite videos I made that compares Magic Kingdom in 1998 to 2018, using some old family footage I had. This trip was my first trip to WDW, by the way!
Here's a link to my Youtube channel, and here's my website!
See you guys around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!