~*I'm Leaving*~

VolleyballQt07

<font color=darkorchid>~*D.M.L. forever in our hea
tomorrow, my g-parents are taking me to chicago for 3 days. i am rlly not looking forward to it bc they make me soooooooo miserable when i am with them. i'll just try to make the best of it! talk to y'all friday night!

:grouphug: aww, Hope you manage to have a good time anyways! You'll have to tell us about Chicago when you get back. I'd love to go there sometime.:scratchin lol :teeth:

The Dark Dancer said:
:grouphug: aww, Hope you manage to have a good time anyways! You'll have to tell us about Chicago when you get back. I'd love to got there sometime.:scratchin lol :teeth:

::yes::

We'll miss you!
Have fun!

byes!
have fun.
chicago will rock, you can make it fun, you just have to look at it positively.

well i managed to survive the loooooooooooooooooong 3 days......... :cool1: we got home at one this morning and i was soooooooo exhausted! :guilty: i did have a fun time and i'm hoping to go back next year for spring break with "funner" ppl! :thumbsup2 it was rlly cool tho! we went to the navy pier and the field museum on wednesday.............they were awesome! the n.p has LOTS of shops!!!!! :woohoo: the fied museum was HUGE!!!!!on thursday, we went to the aquarium and the planatarioum which was fun! and on friday, we went to an observatory and a science museum! they were rlly fun too! then when we left, we ot lost and it took us like 6 hrs to get home.............. :guilty: .................i write more tomorrow cuz i am too tired but stay tuned if ya wanna hear the rest! :goodvibes

Wednesday: Left @ 7, stopped at McDonalds, got on the turnpike, and took a loooooooong, boring ride to chicago. got there about noon. went to hotel. hopped on train to the navy pier. got to the navy pier, ate chicago hotdogs, went shopping, then went on the ferris wheel. got on bus. went to the field museum. VERY BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! got back on bus, then on train. got back to station about 10:30. got in car. went to McDonalds then back to hotel. ate, took a shower, then fell asleep at 12:30..................................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter