I'm just so darn happy!!!

carmel

<font color=blue>Kept thinking it was 'Snow White'
I probably shouldn't be happy that crowds have seemed to die down because that is less revenue for Disney, but...............

I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE that reports are coming back with less crowds. Granted, we don't go until this time NEXT year but I was beginning to get worried that we would have 60+ minute waits on every ride. I went over Easter and I only got to ride about 5-6 rides the whole day. I specifically picked this time of year for low crowds. I wanna ride Indy, dog-gone-it!!!!! :dog2:

Only six days until I leave for California. But it will be seven days until I'm actually in Disneyland.

I'm really excited. I don't think I've ever been this excited about visiting a Disney park. A few reasons, I guess:

1. It's been about two years since I visited any Disney park.
2. It's been more than four years since I've visited Disneyland. (Though I'm kind of glad I wasn't there to see the worst of the days when they weren't maintaining it properly.)
3. I've never seen Disneyland decorated for the holidays.
4. I've never experienced the Haunted Mansion and IASM holiday overlays.
5. I get to stay for two nights at the Grand Californian.
5.5. Oh - I guess I'll get to see DCA again as well. :)

My trip is soon - but not soon enough for me!

PrincessSitka said:
I went on the Indy ride it reminded me of my driveway
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

BTW - say hello to Santa for us, and my DS wants him to know that he's been a good boy, so he doesn't want rocks (his word for coal) for Christmas. :wave2:

Do you want Santa's number and he can call him?
Every year I get asked for his number so here it is 907-488-2200. It really is to his house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter