I'm in chat

Have you got used to it yet? I remember when I cut 14 in off how cold I was for about 3 days. Of course I stay cold, but I was really cold for those 3 days. BRRRR.

I am growing mine back out to donate it again. It is almost half way down my back again.

DW and DD10 just got theirs cut. They got the Thank You postcard from Locks of Love a couple of days ago.

I have to check with the Chat Hosts to see if Monday or Tuesdays are already taken with another special group. I'll be back! :)

I believe we are just gonna get everyone together here, where us sloooow people can keep up.It's alot of fun when a bunch of us are here at the same time.

If possible if 8pm CST is not too early Frank will be able to join in, after 9pm all we will hear from him is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.
Either Monday or Tuesday would work for us.

If we need or want to go off Dis, I bet John would let us set up something at his place if we twist his arm. :idea:

I could probably set up a chat room if you guys want. I can look into it if there is any interest. ANYTHING TO GET PEOPLE TO COME VISIT US OVER THERE!!!! :lmao:

I can't chat until after 9:00 EST. I'm too busy up till then with the kids.

Looks like about 9:00 Eastern is the best time. I can't figure out how to configure a poll, could someone throw that out and see what day?

I'll try. DD's practice ends at 8:30 so i'll have to rush home.

I think that'll be ok with me. My girl's have "meet the teacher" tomorrow, but we should be done before that.

Erica is just so blown away! She is the absolute most anti social person you will never meet, and she is just amazed that I am so close to all you nuts that I have never met! LOL When we opened it, she was like "why"?, you don't even know them. I told her I talk to you diser's and on my board, more than I do her. She just doesn't understand.....

It is true, I am floored by the generosity of the "fortabulous" people here. You all are awesome!

I'm going to try. We have Open House tonight (school starts tomorrow), DW just got an email about a mgmt meeting tonight that she knew nothing about. Dont ya just LOVE being busy?!?

I'm going to try. We have Open House tonight (school starts tomorrow), one DD has TeakWondo, the other has softball, and DW just got an email about a mgmt meeting tonight that she knew nothing about. Dont ya just LOVE being busy?!?

You might want to go ahead and register just in case you make it,[John will be too busy to open the door for you once it starts} or for the next time.

John,

I used the link in the previous page, but it was your poll as to which day to use. What do I need to do to get registered for tonight, in case I can get back to the house before the party ends?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter