I'm having withdrawals. Pity Party inside.

AimeeAurora

Earning My Ears
I haven't been on the boards in quite a while, but have come back because of this.

We have taken our son the last 2 years around Halloween. Our wedding anniversary is ON Halloween, so it's always been a nice trip to look forward to. We aren't going this year, and it just hit me, with the onset of Halloween shows and such. Y'all I am really sad. :( I didn't know I could be this sad. The "new" Mickey Mouse cartoons came on tonight and it really hit me that we're not going to be there. :guilty:

I'm planning our trip for next October, but it's not the same. Sigh.

I'll take any hair pats, adult beverages, and virtual hugs you have, since you are my people and you understand.

I haven't been on the boards in quite a while, but have come back because of this.

We have taken our son the last 2 years around Halloween. Our wedding anniversary is ON Halloween, so it's always been a nice trip to look forward to. We aren't going this year, and it just hit me, with the onset of Halloween shows and such. Y'all I am really sad. :( I didn't know I could be this sad. The "new" Mickey Mouse cartoons came on tonight and it really hit me that we're not going to be there. :guilty:

I'm planning our trip for next October, but it's not the same. Sigh.

I'll take any hair pats, adult beverages, and virtual hugs you have, since you are my people and you understand.

Hugs to you...lol.

Don't be sad, its so crowded and expensive now that I think it's more fun to stay local and splurge!

We just got back and it was just too hot, too crowded, too expensive. Even by Disney standards. We're about done with the WDW I think. A lot of regional parks could use some love.

:hug:
Hugs, I know the sadness that comes from missing Disney. DH told me next year will be Disney-free and I’m dreading it. I just love it so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts