"I'm Gonna Need You to Hold My Eye." - A Feb. 2020 21st Bday TR! *COMPLETE 6/5*

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! Sounds like a great birthday celebration and nice that you got to sneak it in before the world went crazy.

Thank you for reading along! With the way everything has been since, I'm glad we went when we did!

Fingers crossed for your October trip! I am definitely feeling like I want the Disney magic; usually when I need to turn off the world I just go to Disneyland for a few hours (I live about 45 minutes away), but I can't these days! But I hope your school is able to start up again (safely)!

I know exactly what you mean! I think we are all in need of some magic, so I'm really hoping that trip happens. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for sharing your trip! I have enjoyed it! Hopefully everything will work out where you get to go in October!

So glad you enjoyed it! Yes, I am definitely crossing my fingers!

Sounds like such a great night at Epcot!

Boo to getting up early to leave :(

I'm glad you got to take this trip before all the craziness happened!

I hope you'll still be able to take the october trip!

It was a really fun night--and we ate WAY too much! :rotfl:

Leaving is never fun, but having to get up that early was definitely like salt in the wound.

Thank you--me too!

What a great birthday trip with your mom and cousins! I hope your October trip works out. I don't envy anyone still in school during all of this!

It really was a great trip, and now I am SO glad we went when we did! Unfortunately, I just had to cancel our October trip, and school is definitely an interesting thing to be figuring out right now haha. Just trying to roll with the punches!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!