I'm going to disneyland paris in 3 weeks!

tinkerbell666

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I'm new.......and I just wanted to express my excitement....I am going to disneyland in 3 weeks today!!!! YAY!!! :Pinkbounc ::MinnieMo :lovestruc princess: I'm soooo excited! I went last year too but I sort of feel more excited this time round. I hope it doesn't rain cos it did at one point last year. :umbrella:

Welcome to the Disboard.

Hope you have a wonderful time. :cheer2:

Where are staying in DLRP?

Reid

I'm sure you'll have a terrific time no matter what the weather's like.

I think I enjoyed my second visit so much more than my first - I didn't think about any sort of planning when I first went so I just wandered. It was only when I got back and started looking stuff up on the internet - and found the boards here - that I realised how much I had actually missed.

Didn't make that mistake the second time.

Even so, there are still so many things I didn't get to do because of time constraints, so I'm just as eagerly looking forward to visit three, whenever that may be.

Have a great time! I can see you are very excited - I would be too!!!

I was there March 16th and 18th of last year. We had a great time.

Hi and welcome! I'm quite new too. :) This forum seems really friendly so I'm sure you'll fit in here!

I hope you have a brilliant holiday. We're going in June like Disney Owl! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time. Let us know how it goes! :earsgirl:

Hi,

how long do you stay?
Guess you are at DLRP exact at the time we are at home between our two trips :cool1:
Greets Renate :wizard:

sadly only 3 days, but i know it will be fun, no matter how short our time is there.

3 days now!!! i cannot wait!!!

tinkerbell666 said:
sadly only 3 days, but i know it will be fun, no matter how short our time is there.

3 days now!!! i cannot wait!!!

Bet you can't! I am getting excited for you!!!

We're going for the first time in 2 weeks!! We're so excited too.

Have a great trip - I'm feeling very "I wanna go to DLP, wah!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: " today so I envy you!!!

Our summer trip will have to give us lots of Disney mag?c as house and other priorities will be the plan for 2006.

Reid

Oh Reid, I bet you can't get through the whole of 2006 without a Disney fix!!!!
You've got to get your priorities right after all!!! :rotfl2:

Dilberry - yes I know, who am I trying to kid :rotfl:
Must be strong, must be strong :rolleyes:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter