I'm going to Chic-a-go tomorrow!!!!

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
Woo-Hoo!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc It's a family visit, so not a 'real' 'vacation', but I'll take what I can get!! DD and I will be staying at my sisters and then we will all drive to our mothers for a couple of nights and then back to my sisters. I'm really looking forward to it! So hubby will be left to fend for himself and take care of the bunny :rolleyes: And I'll be relaxing and DD will be going wild w/ her cousin!
I don't care what we do, it HAS to be a better trip than last time! :D :teeth: :D :teeth: (I was there for my grandmothers funeral, I was sick and we were scheduled to fly back to FL on the morning of 9/11, finally got home several days later and went into the hospital for bronchitis)
Only problem this time is we have a very early flight tomorrow! Woo-hoo! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Have a great time!!! I have visited Chicago twicein the last month and had a blast eachtime!! Great DISers in that neck of the woods. Enjoy your vacation!

There is soooo much to see and do in our fair city. I hope yours and DD's trip is a fabulous one :bounce:

Thanks! :D I don't plan on doing to much (yay!) But we are going to the zoo there, I haven't been in years, and the Palm Beach Zoo leaves a little (LOT!!!) to be desired!

Does this involve a trip to the big town of Kankakee???????
Unfortunately we will be in Iowa this weekend for a wedding. Hope you have a good time her in IL.

Steve

Originally posted by fireplug
Does this involve a trip to the big town of Kankakee???????
Unfortunately we will be in Iowa this weekend for a wedding. Hope you have a good time her in IL.

Steve

Why yes it does! That is where my sister and our kids will be staying for 2 nights. (our mother wants more, but what can you do ;) ) We're just staying long enough to see some family and get a visit to Monical's in!!!!!

Does anyone fly into Chicago without visiting Kankakee???? Surely not!!! LOL

Don't forget that the Chicago Bears start their training camp today in Bourbannais for the first time ever. Kankakee may be a little crowded this time of year!!!

Hope your visit is great, Lisa. Enjoy. :bounce:

You were here twice, glo? Missed ya second time around.

:wave: Have a great trip! I went in June and am dying to go back... especially after talking with a customer from Chicago this morning!

Darn...we will be in the city next weekend just bumming around....sorry we won't get a chance to try and meet up but I hope you enjoy your visit with your family!!!!!!!

Why, I was there on Tuesday, Michigan street is DA BOMB!!!! Got to go to Nike Town, and FAO Schwartz, I love that place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!