I'm finally at SSR!

Totally forgot to tell you that we ate at Raglan Road for the first time. What a good restaurant! Food was great as was the service. I had fish and chips and as much as I love the Rose and Crown, the fish here was better. SIL had a chowder, DB a steak and even the kids meals were good. Not the standard Disney kids offerings..they loved their meal. Had to share!

Totally forgot to tell you that we ate at Raglan Road for the first time. What a good restaurant! Food was great as was the service. I had fish and chips and as much as I love the Rose and Crown, the fish here was better. SIL had a chowder, DB a steak and even the kids meals were good. Not the standard Disney kids offerings..they loved their meal. Had to share!

We went to Raglan Road last Oct. when we were there and loved it, too! The shepherd's pie was to die for. Looking forward to eating there again in Oct.

Glad you are having a nice time, enjoy your last day! Thanks for taking us along.

Raglan Road is our first day tradition. We head over there for a Daulkey Duo and a beer flight. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :goodvibes

Well all good things must come to an end....I'm back home. :sad1: We had a fantastic time even with Debby hovering for 4 days. Brother and family absolutely loved SSR and would even consider purchasing but not right now.

Well I have lots to unpack, thankfully nothing to wash, but none the less there's lots to put away. Hummm...an Owner's Locker is looking better and better.

Have a great weekend.....will be back to give a few highlights later. :goodvibes

Well all good things must come to an end....I'm back home. :sad1: We had a fantastic time even with Debby hovering for 4 days. Brother and family absolutely loved SSR and would even consider purchasing but not right now.

Well I have lots to unpack, thankfully nothing to wash, but none the less there's lots to put away. Hummm...an Owner's Locker is looking better and better.

Have a great weekend.....will be back to give a few highlights later. :goodvibes

Welcome back home!! (not the Welcome home you'd like to hear, sounds better from a Disney CM, LOL) But so glad to hear that you had a great trip in spite of the weather and that you made the most of it!! Also glad you enjoyed SSR and that your relatives may purchase over there!! She is our home resort and we love it there, but its nice to read a positive report about SSR .. Seems not to many people like it and to read a "happy " report its nice to see!! Well once again welcome back !! Remember the best cure for those Disney blues is ....................BOOK ANOTHER TRIP!!!!:)

Welcome back home!! (not the Welcome home you'd like to hear, sounds better from a Disney CM, LOL) But so glad to hear that you had a great trip in spite of the weather and that you made the most of it!! Also glad you enjoyed SSR and that your relatives may purchase over there!! She is our home resort and we love it there, but its nice to read a positive report about SSR .. Seems not to many people like it and to read a "happy " report its nice to see!! Well once again welcome back !! Remember the best cure for those Disney blues is ....................BOOK ANOTHER TRIP!!!!:)
We love SSR. When we have company and need room that is where w we stay. If it's just dh and me then we may stay at Boardwalk. Love them both!

Wow....it's hard to believe that just 36 hours ago I was in WDW. Well, you know what that means....start planning the next trip! This time I think I'll have my lap top. Using the smart phone was nice, but awkward.

So disney peeps, it's on to the next adventure...WDW in October for F&W! Thanks for keeping me compan:goodvibesy....

Thanks for the review, I've always wanted to stay at SSR.

It really wasn't much of a review this trip. I didn't have a laptop and well the weather kinda sorta changed most of our plans. So we really winged it this trip! :goodvibes

I love SSR...I know it get's a bad rap for whatever reason but I really have no complaints. I hope someday you do get to stay there and see just how beautiful it really is!

later. :goodvibes

Thanks for the report, we love our owners lockers its almost like dvc i want to keep adding more we have 2 and cant imagine it any other way!!!!!!

DVC Eric said:
Thanks for the report, we love our owners lockers its almost like dvc i want to keep adding more we have 2 and cant imagine it any other way!!!!!!

I was thinking about getting one but never looked into it. I think I may do that today. Thanks ..:)

I was thinking about getting one but never looked into it. I think I may do that today. Thanks ..:)

Yeah, look into it! It's my birthday present from my fiance every year:rotfl: we cant imagine not having it now:thumbsup2

Yeah, look into it! It's my birthday present from my fiance every year:rotfl: we cant imagine not having it now:thumbsup2

I dunno; spoke to DH and right now I don't think we need one. Now next year is another story!!

How are you?? Seems like ages ago I was in WDW and it was less than 3 weeks ago! :sad:

I'm great! Thanks for asking. It's hard to believe both of our trips are over isn't it? How have you been? When is your trip? I've got to wait until february ugh!

My next trip is in October; exactly 87 more days! Hopeing DH can join me this time. He came last October and liked the weather much more then than in June. Plus the F&W was going on and he had never been. Will stay at the Boardwalk this time. ;)

Thats a good plan:thumbsup2 Love F & W Fest!:cool1:

I've got 228 days:rolleyes2 My 1st 3 nights are solo( arrival night studio in Jambo, then I move to 6 nights in CL studio in Jamob:cool1:), then my fiance is joing me for 4 nights.

I'm so points poor @ AKLV that I have to wait until 7/22 to finish booking. I need 1 night at the beginning (No CL avail) and the 2 nights at the end (so far CL is still availpixiedust:)

Another no parks, just chillin' trip..And I'm doing the Princess Half:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter