• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm exhausted!!!

Rhonda

<marquee><font color=red>Quote of the Day: <font
Disney released new package discounts today, and I've been on the phone with Disney (on and off) since 6:59 this morning!!! This is the first real break I've taken all day! :upsidedow

I think I'm done for the night. I can finish tomorrow morning.

Did I miss anything around here today? :goodvibes

Disney released new package discounts today, and I've been on the phone with Disney (on and off) since 6:59 this morning!!! This is the first real break I've taken all day! :upsidedow

When I saw your post title I was thinking I had missed something around here :lmao:

Wow, Rhonda, take a breather, kick back and relax. Go soak in a bubble bath, light a couple of candles. Hope your day tomorrow is not so hectic.

Now you tell us, we could have wreaked havoc around here today. ;)

Relax tomorrow is another day. :goodvibes

Well apparently Rog tried to peek at the inside of Pete's trailer, and Pete got nervous so he invited everyone else over for dinner because there's safety in crowds. The highway dept. painted over the roadkill he planned to cook on the grill, so he had to cater it from Trail's End. But while we were eating the otters showed up and drank all the beer, so everybody went home. The only thing I haven't quite figured out was why they kept talking about getting bombed with the Germans.

Other than that, not much...

somebody messes with me, and i'm gonna mess with 'im.

Wow, Rhonda, take a breather, kick back and relax. Go soak in a bubble bath, light a couple of candles. Hope your day tomorrow is not so hectic.

You've got this down! :goodvibes

Well apparently Rog tried to peek at the inside of Pete's trailer, and Pete got nervous so he invited everyone else over for dinner because there's safety in crowds. The highway dept. painted over the roadkill he planned to cook on the grill, so he had to cater it from Trail's End. But while we were eating the otters showed up and drank all the beer, so everybody went home. The only thing I haven't quite figured out was why they kept talking about getting bombed with the Germans.

Other than that, not much...

Boy, do you catch on fast!

You've got this down! :goodvibes

Boy, do you catch on fast!

Kindred spirits in all of you, a fellow camping addict in me. Makes a nice, goofy fit.

I'm working to give my kids the same enjoyment I had growing up in a camping family. We get the traler next year, then we can expand the sport way beyond what we could do in a tent.

And I WILL get in on a GG at FW, just as soon as I can make it happen. Just like the point in another thread, life's way too short to miss out on something like that.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Ya don't mean MY signature, do ya???:rotfl:

Actually I had forgotten about your siggy, just remembering another thread about coming to the fort this August instead of waiting another year.

However, I may have to adopt your line as a personal mantra.

OK, now that you're rtested Rhonda, wanna tell us about the discounts? :lmao:

In typical Disney style -- they released all the discounts at one time -- through 12/23. AP, FL Resident, and General Public codes for packages.

The first two weeks of December are completely booked -- no discounts left at any of the resorts.

October and November are hit or miss right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter