• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Im dreaming of points!! Ahhh

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
We joined DVC yesterday. I also called to get my house remortgaged. The DVC went through, we're still working on cutting off a few years from the house.
All last night I kept waking up after dreaming of points!! Ahhhh

How many did you end up buying? We bought 230 at first and knew after one trip we needed more!:D We added on another 150 and now feel like we have the right number. By the way:
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME!!!;)

We only bought 170 to start with. Once these are paid off and I see what Im missing we most likely will be buying more. Gotta find out how to do the program. Any ideas on the easiest way to figure this out?

We're thinking of refinancing home as well since the rates are lower, but I'm almost afraid to get a loan for DVC. I'd like to refi then get an equity since rates are less than Disney financing. Lots to do! I've called a local bank. We'll see.

I predict one trip will have you heading out for more points!;)

Last night I woke up from dreaming that I was pregnant! Ahhh I had my tubes tied in Jan 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter