I'm Community Bored

I read a headline about the world ending this weekend (as mentioned above). I'm in the group that says eat, drink & be merry until then! (And if we don't have to worry about that damn bill, then buy the REALLY good stuff!!!)

Good news, I read the guy who said the world is ending tomorrow has changed his mind.

I hear the world is ending tomorrow. Something about Planet X.

Changed his tune. It is the beginning of the end.....Still waiting for those UFOs that were coming to destroy the world in ....in the 1950s.
Amazing how many of these prediction there are.

Here's mine, the dying sun will engulf the earth in about 5 billion years. The sun is in the middle of it's life cycle .

Man, I wish I had some good gossip. Things around here are so boring.

The only thing relatively interesting is that one of managers at the Renaissance Fair suddenly quit without any explanation (and he's refusing to talk to anyone, including his game partner) and we may not be able to run Vegetable Justice this year. I'm gonna miss throwing tomatoes at him and getting away with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter