I'm coming from CA with my DL refillable mugs!

Morticia

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what yo
:sunny: My DH is making the ressies as I type this. We are coming from Socal Oct. 21 & I am bringing my DL mug w/me.

Can someone please put a towel out on a chair @ SAB so when I get to the Poly I can just hop over to Y&BC to go swimming.:jester:

Anyone else going during that time?

(aside) - This is a joke, but I am really going to WDW in Oct. w/my DH.

Should I bring my Small World Holiday mug, my Flik's Fun Fair or my Merriest Place on Earth mug?

LOL Morticia! You had me going for a minute there!

By the way - I am staying at the Beach Club - so just bring your whole family over and I will give you one of my room cards so you can get into SAB - and while you are there you can use the room card to get to the concierge floor and have snacks and drinks in the Lounge.

Make sure you have some large beach bags because you are all welcome to all the bottled water and coke products you can carry - and enjoy them back at your hotel.

;)

>>^..^<<

Thank you Cruise Mistress of the Dark,

We are also staying concierge. Since it's just me & my DH all that wonderful Sushi & other foods will go to waste, so please invite your friends & we will have a CL sponsered luau on the beach.:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Naughty girls... ;) giving away our sushi...

Darian

(I'm glad you both are just teasing... )

The heck with hauling your CA mugs out there - just take your leftover McDonald's or Big Gulp cups over the soda fountain and fill em up. I've seen LOTS of people do this without the CM saying anything, so its obviously OK..... besides, I hear that Disney gets it coke syrup for free.

:smooth: Gosh, I don't have a McDonald's or Big Gulp. Do you think they would notice if I brought an old Star Wars Taco Bell cup?

ROFLOL!!

You are too much. My side hurts now reading this. Thanks guys I needed the laugh!

Does one of those camel backpack water bags that bikers use count for free refills at WDW?

Absolutely! And during Peak season, your camelback will get you into SAB!

Darian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter