"I'm Celebrating" button - What is being celebrated?

We have celebrated finalizing our international adoption, graduating college and high school. And our latest is celebrating our DD got into the veterinary school of her dreams!

We were once there on "Eat your veggies day" and the CM asked DD if she had eaten any veggies that day. She said yes, so we were given "I'm Celebrating Eating My Veggies" buttons.

Last week DH and I were able to sneak out for a date. We mentioned this to a CM at the concierge desk while asking a question before leaving for dinner and she made us two "I'm Celebrating No Kids" button. People really loved them, especially when we explained this was our first kid-free evening in almost 2 years.

For our pregnancy announcement in 2016 I had "I'm celebrating our Rainbow" and then we visited again later that year and I wore a "First Visit" pin on my belly.

I had one for when I passed the CPA exam......that threw people for a loop. LOL....but it was important to me and worth celebrating!!!

I saw a bridal party group on my most recent trip. The bride had on a "Happily Ever After" button and her bridal party people were all wearing "I'm Celebrating" buttons with the bride's name written on them. Pretty cute!

I got one "Celebrating my First Grandchild". She was born in the middle of the night while DH and I were at WDW, so the next morning I went to the front desk and got a Celebration button. She wrote in "First Grandchild".

A little off topic, when we were planning our first kid free trip, an online cm asked if we were celebrating anything, and I told her being kid free. She seemed appauled at the thought, but we sure enjoyed it. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter