I'm cancelling CRT for Oct 27 & 28 and need PSB for the 29th!

dreaminofdisney

<font color=blue>Wants it all....and now HAS IT AL
I will be cancelling two different PS's for Cindys breakfast. Both are a party of three (maybe the table will hold four?) and both are at 8:10am. I would love to help someone out if they want these. Cordinate times, whatever.

Also I was wondering if anyone has PSB PS's on Oct 29th they will be cancelling. I keep calling everyday but no luck so far.

Let me know about Cindy's. I was going to try to take care of it this week. Thanks.

I WOULD BE VERY VERY HAPPY IF I COULD GET YOUR RESERVATION FOR THE MONDAY, OCTOBER 27TH......YOU SAID IT WAS FOR THREE CORRECT .. AND DO YOU KNOW HOW WE COULD GO ABOUT TRANSFERING....

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
EMAIL ME BUGTYLER2@JUNO.COM

tylerbug
I emailed you to make the arrangements.

I still have Oct 28th if someone else needs to surprise their DD!!

Let me know!!:wave2:

I would LOVE to have the ressie for the 28th. Please e-mail me at lparaski@aol.com. My daughter had her picture taken with the fairy godmother during our last trip. The staff at the podium at the castle was gracious enough to at least get her picture taken with the Fairy Godmother, even though we had struck out on getting a breakfast ressie. I tried again this trip, but again, was un-lucky. We would truly love the opportunity to get breakfast with Cindy! Thanks.

bianca,
I will email you in just a few minutes so we can work out arrangements.

I also want to wish tylerbug a great time!! Our three way call worked and she was able to pick them up right after I cancelled.

I'm still looking for Princess Storybook Breakfast on Oct 29th.:magnify:

We are very fortunate to have such generous people on these boards. Thanks for letting my family be the lucky recipient of your generosity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter