• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm Back From WDW

Linda

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Just an update, I'm back from my vacation to WDW. I did stay over at the Yacht Club the last 2 nights and looked into some of the convention details for us. I had never stayed on the Yacht Club side and have to tell you it is now my favorite resort can't wait to head back in November. I liked it better then the Beach Club, which was a total surprise to me, it seemed a little more upscale and I do have to say the front of the Beach Club is a mess right now because of the construction of the new DVC resort as they are extending the canal in front of the resort and have things all dug up... this should not be a problem by November. The staff at the Yacht Club from housekeeping to the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Our convention check in will take place in the Yacht Club side also.

Will fill y'all in with more details very soon.

Linda
flowerface.GIF

Family Board Host

Coordinator Dis Convention 2001

welcome home !

we are waiting anxiously for the details ! :D

stpat2.gif

Join us at the
Boise DIS meet
on Saint Paddy's day !
E-mail me for more info...

Welcome home, Linda! We will patiently (?) wait for all those details. :) I can't wait to stay at either the YC or BC! I've never stayed at either one and thought this would be a good time to try!! :D

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

I'm so glad to hear from you. :) I'm also very glad that everything went well. :)

Absolutely CAN NOT wait to hear more details. :D

Hurry, hurry, hurry... ;)

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself as well as getting much (fingers crossed) taken care of for the DIS Con 2001. Like all the others, I can't wait to hear about the details. You know guys, I think this may their way of stringing us and getting the anticipation so high that we'll all pre-register for DIS con 2002 before the 2001 trip :) :)

mick_spin.gif

Welcome back, Linda. I hope you had an enjoyable trip. :)

Take Care,
Dumbºoº a/k/a Dayna

jumpinggreens.gif

I do have to share that many of the details made me very hungry...LOL

Linda
flowerface.GIF

Family Board Host

Coordinator Dis Convention 2001

Teasing the troops again! :) You must have one of the BEST jobs in the world, (and I don't just mean WDW)! Gerri

mick_spin.gif

Welcome back Linda!

I can't wait to hear the details! My stomach is grumbling for them! Ha Ha! :D

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">256 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter