I'm asking for prayers for our babies

Merlesgirl

Earning My Ears
My sister's son & DIL needs prayers, they recently found out that they were expecting and were so excited! Now the Doctor has told them that "they" (twins) will not survive past 10 weeks. As their family, we didn't want to ask too many questions, all that I know is that this happens in about than less than 1 % of women. The Doctor wants to see them this Friday and they want them to make a decision to have a D & C. Please, I ask for your prayers.

Thank You so much!

My sister's son & DIL needs prayers, they recently found out that they were expecting and were so excited! Now the Doctor has told them that "they" (twins) will not survive past 10 weeks. As their family, we didn't want to ask too many questions, all that I know is that this happens in about than less than 1 % of women. The Doctor wants to see them this Friday and they want them to make a decision to have a D & C. Please, I ask for your prayers.

Thank You so much!

Send LOTS of Prayers your way. God Bless.

I am so sorry your family is going through this news. I believe in the power of prayer and God nows way more than the drs do.

Thank you all for your prayers. My niece decided not to have the D & C and hope for the best but sadly she lost the babies last week. Thank you all again for the prayers for my family.

Thank you all for your prayers. My niece decided not to have the D & C and hope for the best but sadly she lost the babies last week. Thank you all again for the prayers for my family.

I am so sorry to hear this. I will continue praying for your family :grouphug:

I truly believe that if this happens it is for a definite reason.. I do hope that she is doing well and the family as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter