I'm arriving 8/13 and will my free dining start..

It starts when you check in on 8/13. The credits will be on your room card. We arrive 8/15. Look for us lounging poolside at the Poly. I'll be the one with the lime green hat.

credits start on the day you arrive and expire the day you leave at midnight.

Going the 13th to the 22nd, with twin DS 12 and foster child 15 will be DS third time and foster child's first. She does not know yet and she has had a real hard life so cant wait to see her face when she finds out. Was there in december 05 way too cold for me but loved the dining plan so was trying to figure a way to wangle it again and then free dining :cheer2: so i can definately afford to go again. it is also my
b-
day on the 13 so cant wait I am a big kid at heart and am soo looking forward to my bday at the world. Actually going the 12th rooom only so can be there the whole day.
Can't wait hope all have fun.

We are arriving on the 13th too! Just mom and her two boys (well, men, really - 19 and 13)!

Can't wait!!!

twinsmamma said:
credits start on the day you arrive and expire the day you leave at midnight.

This is true, but remember you only get as many credits as the number of nights you are staying, for each type of credit.

So if you arrive on a Sunday and leave on a Sunday, your credits are good the entire time you are there - 8 days - but you only have 7 of each TS, CS, and snacks to spend.

lunchmomd said:
We are arriving on the 13th too! Just mom and her two boys (well, men, really - 19 and 13)!

Can't wait!!!
now that you say that my sons will be 13 by then as well. Yeh they are like men as well, when did that happen? confused3: I took my boys alone in dec05 and it was great. had a wonderful time, but now going with free dining makes it even better. Can't wait to celebrate my birthday in the kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter