• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IllumiNations Cruise

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever taken one of the fireworks or IllumiNations cruises with a wheelchair? I called today and was told they are accessable but would really like to have that confirmed by you experts! It sounds like such a nice evening and a great way to see the show without the crowds during and after. Thanks for all your thoughts.:)

I took my electric wheelchair on an Illuminations cruise. The captain had everyone stand on the side of the boat to get it level with the dock, and I drove right on. She (captain) did mention that it depends on the water level, but most of the time it's an easy load.

The cruise was IMHO the BEST way to enjoy Illuminations. I will definitely do it again on the next trip. We shared it with a British couple from the DIS UK (just happened to be lurking over there when I found who/what I was looking for). It was wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter