IllumiNations Cruise - NEW Pontoon Boats!

Crazy Hakim

DIS Veteran
All,

I was at Bayside Marina last night and saw that they have 3 New 25'-0" Pontoon Boats for the IllumiNations Cruises. Last night two were put to use, one has to be prepped and one is yet to be delivered. These are the boats on the Y&BC side, I do not think the boat from BoardWalk has been updated yet.
In talking to "Scott" he told me the boats are leased, and they usually replace them every 12-18 months.
The new boats look great and some seat revisions make them look larger.

Mike

When were at BWV in October we did a cruise and the captain said that they were getting a new boat in a couple of days. Sure enough two days later we say a new boat being driven down the roads and later that day saw it in the canal so at least one of their boats was replaced.

That's great, Mike. We will have spiffy new boats for our specialty cruises now :)

That's great news! I'm taking my group on our first Illuminations Cruise on 12/5 and I can't wait!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter