Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hi Adam, We would be interested in sharing a boat for the Illuminations cruise on Friday, April 19. It would be me, my daughter and son in law and 3 grandsons, ages 15, 13 and 11. If this would work for you please let me know. Thanks,
Karen

That sounds wonderful to me. We can work out details, and I plan on reserving the ten person pontoon the moment we can, I think six months ahead, so we can lock it in. May be easier to get contact info for each other to make it easier to plan. I'll see if I can send a private message via disboards.

Adam

Just wanted to provide an update... my Epcot NYE fireworks cruise has three spots left. If you are a group of 3 or less and want to join, send me a PM.
Hi, I’m sorry I just joined and can’t figure out how to send a PM. Are you still looking for people to share? 2 adults (25 and 26).

Hi, I’m sorry I just joined and can’t figure out how to send a PM. Are you still looking for people to share? 2 adults (25 and 26).

The illuminations cruise we have the exact right amount. But for the wishes cruise we are looking for six more people to join us for one of the nights the cruise is running at magic Kingdom. I'm not sure how to pm myself. I'll see if I can figure it out.

We still have two spots left for your group. I don't think you can send a PM on this board until you have 10 or so posts. If you share your email address, I can send you details via email.

That sounds wonderful to me. We can work out details, and I plan on reserving the ten person pontoon the moment we can, I think six months ahead, so we can lock it in. May be easier to get contact info for each other to make it easier to plan. I'll see if I can send a private message via disboards.

Adam

Hi Adam, just want you to know that I did see your post. I'm not new on the boards but not too computer savvy and cannot figure out how to send a PM. Please email me at
jhenderson@si.rr.com. Thank you

Would anyone mind sharing their timelines for the HEA cruise? When is check-in/cast-off/return to dock? Thanks!!

Looking for room for 3 people (me, hubby and well behaved almost 12 year old) for either 11/4/18 or 11/5/18 for Illuminations please :)

Last edited:
Im sorry if this has been answered but is a ticket to the park required to take a illuminations cruise. If not that would open up a couple of more days to choose from. Looking to possibly share a cruise on Dec. 12. I have 3 in my family. TIA

Im sorry if this has been answered but is a ticket to the park required to take a illuminations cruise. If not that would open up a couple of more days to choose from. Looking to possibly share a cruise on Dec. 12. I have 3 in my family. TIA
No park ticket required.

Looking for Illuminations Cruise for 12/2. Any cancellations that we could pick up?
TIA

I have an Illuminations cruise booked for 12/25. We are a party of 5, maybe 6, not sure yet so we either have space for 5, or 4. We are a family of 2 middle aged adults, my 84 yo mom, a 14 yo and an 11 yo. I'll be celebrating my husband's bday on board and will order a cake big enough to share with everyone on board. Let me know if you are interested by PM and we can explore options.

Hi Geraldine,

Sorry but am new to this forum and can't see the option to PM. But we are a family of 4 and would definitely like to join you. Can you PM me and maybe provide an email address and hopefully we can sort this out. Thanks, Simone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!