Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hello. My family and I are a party of three flying in the after noon of April 3, 2018 and were planning on starting our vacation with the illuminations cruise that evening. We - myself, my 13 year old son and my fiancée - are looking to share a boat as well. Would you be interested in the evening of April 3rd?
Were you able to secure a boat for April 3?

Good to hear from you. I had almost given up hope. No, I have not reserved yet because I felt it was a little expensive for just the three of us. I will call them in the morning and get back to you so keep an eye out for my post. Thanks for reaching out.

Family of 4 booked a Magic Kingdom "Happily Ever After" private boat for Monday June 4th 2018. Leaves at 8pm from the Polynesian. Can fit up to 4 more, if interested let me know and we can share the cost.

Last edited:
Fanily of 3, 2 adults, one 13 year old. Have a Magic Kingdom fireworks pontoon boat going out of Contemporary for July 3rd. Would love to share for anyone that wants to go in with us. Room for up to 5 more.

I have read several of these posts and I have yet to read the cost of the Wishes cruise.
Is there a certain place I should be looking? Also, do you pick up the boat at the GF for the
cruise? We will be there mid July and I am thinking this will be a great way to end our
vacation. Thank you for your help with this..pixiedust::thanks:

I have read several of these posts and I have yet to read the cost of the Wishes cruise.
Is there a certain place I should be looking? Also, do you pick up the boat at the GF for the
cruise? We will be there mid July and I am thinking this will be a great way to end our
vacation. Thank you for your help with this..pixiedust::thanks:

You can find it on the Disney site - here is the link to it.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/specialty-cruises/

You can depart from the CR, Poly and GF if I am not mistaken.

Fanily of 3, 2 adults, one 13 year old. Have a Magic Kingdom fireworks pontoon boat going out of Contemporary for July 3rd. Would love to share for anyone that wants to go in with us. Room for up to 5 more.
We may be interested. Family of 3, 2 adults and one teen. How much does it cost?

We may be interested. Family of 3, 2 adults and one teen. How much does it cost?

Would love for you guys to join us. It came to exactly $478.19. So if it ends up being 6 of us. $478/6= About $79.65 per person. So then $239 for 3. I think you usually tip the driver from what I have read, so I would plan to just bring cash for that and each family could tip them their portion then.

Let me know what you think.

Would love for you guys to join us. It came to exactly $478.19. So if it ends up being 6 of us. $478/6= About $79.65 per person. So then $239 for 3. I think you usually tip the driver from what I have read, so I would plan to just bring cash for that and each family could tip them their portion then.

Let me know what you think.
My family would like to join you. You mentioned that there was room for 5 more w/ your family totaling 8 people. If 2 more want to join, I'll assume that the price would go down per person. We're fine if you want to keep it at 6 or go up to 8 if a couple wants to join.

My family would like to join you. You mentioned that there was room for 5 more w/ your family totaling 8 people. If 2 more want to join, I'll assume that the price would go down per person. We're fine if you want to keep it at 6 or go up to 8 if a couple wants to join.

Awesome! Yes if we have 8 total we would just divide by 8 and have a lower per person price. I'm good either way on that. Leaving it at 6 or opening for 2 more.

Does anyone know when they say they seat 8, is that really full with 8 or comfortable? Is there a picture of the smaller version boat somewhere?

Awesome! Yes if we have 8 total we would just divide by 8 and have a lower per person price. I'm good either way on that. Leaving it at 6 or opening for 2 more.

Does anyone know when they say they seat 8, is that really full with 8 or comfortable? Is there a picture of the smaller version boat somewhere?
upload_2018-4-11_13-29-50.jpeg

I'm not sure if this photo shows a 21 foot or 25 foot pontoon. We did the Illuminations cruise this past November as a party of 6. The two benches along the back side of the boat seated 6 comfortably.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-11_13-28-18.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-11_13-28-18.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Can someone confirm that the 21 foot pontoon boat pipes in music for HEA?

It looks like in the past it had to be the 25 foot or yacht but that appears to have changed.

Family of 4 booked a Magic Kingdom "Happily Ever After" private boat for Monday June 4th 2018. Leaves at 8pm from the Polynesian. Can fit up to 4 more, if interested let me know and we can share the cost.

Hi there! We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kiddos. We’re interested in possibly joining you! Could you please share what the cost would be as well as gratuities? We’ve never done a fireworks cruise before so any other information you would like to pass along would be most helpful!

Thanks so much:)

Booked! :cheer2:
Illuminations Cruise
Monday July 2
Looking for another family to share cost!
Leaves 8pm from Yacht Club.
Can fit up to 6 more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!