I'll do it tomorrow (procrastination)

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
What have you been putting off?

Me it's getting my hair cut. I have said I will do it "this weekend" for the past 3 weeks. Maybe I'll get it done "this weekend."

Unpacking my suitcase...I got back from a trip last Wed night....so almost a week ago and I still haven't unpacked. :rolleyes1
Hahah. I haven’t finished unpacking from my trip 2 months ago. Not putting it off so much as I don’t need anything that’s still packed so why bother. When I pulled out my suitcase for this trip there were things I’d left in it from a trip two years before.

Top procrastinated chore this week - cleaning the downstairs bathroom! It's been on my list since Monday, but more pressing things keep stealing it's time slot.

Top procrastinated summer project - decluttering! I need to coordinate schedules with DS to get rid of some old toys and games, and that's like pulling teeth. And I've just been plain lazy about other stuff I could do myself. - I did manage some kitchen items, but I need to try on clothes ("too hot") and go through books (yeah, right - I should just open a library :rotfl: .)

Procrastinating WIN - I did actually do three scrapbook pages!

What have you been putting off?

Me it's getting my hair cut. I have said I will do it "this weekend" for the past 3 weeks. Maybe I'll get it done "this weekend."

Mine is the same as yours. I keep putting it off, but I know better. When my hair gets too long and I have to keep pulling it back and tying it up, I start getting headaches, and the headaches have started. Will call today and make an appt for Saturday morning, thanks for the PSA, lol!

I'm father behind than that!!
At least 4 years behind. Things just keep coming up and that gets left behind.

Also shampooing my rugs
Well, I'm just talking about our last 4 BIG trips (2 weeks+) I've not counted the little weekend trips we've taken that I haven't done anything about. :car:

Same as you, OP, getting my hair cut. Not sure why I do that, but I just don't want to use my off time for that.

That and folding clothes. My dining room table is loaded with clothes because I haven't folded any this week. My weekends are starting to overflow with stuff to do. Time to escape my kids and grandkids for awhile!!!!

A lot! I need to take out the recycling, make some appointments, clean, clean out my closet, and read my library books.

Right now. Packing my suitcase for my trip to Disney on Saturday. I usually pack early but I am afraid if I pack it now, I will forget to buy what I need to get on Friday. You might say I am procrastinating shopping but I want the bagels to be fresh.

My mother died close to 10 years ago. There are still a few boxes of photos and miscellaneous items that I haven't been through yet. I keep saying I'll get around to it but never have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts