• Il Mulino

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • Tutto Italia

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PolyRob

DIS Veteran
Would you rather dine at Il Mulino or Tutto Italia?

I am looking for an Italian TS meal (not Via Napoli) before seeing IllumiNations. Staying at BC so either work proximity wise. I am leaning towards Il Mulino, but I just saw a review of Tutto Gusto which put Tutto Italia back on my radar.

All I can say is that I went to Il Mulino in November with expectations of it being good. It ended up being phenomenal. Blew California Grill and Flying Fish away in terms of the food that trip(and CG/FF were still great).

So I highly recommend Il Mulino.

Carpaccio, Pizza Bianca, and the Grouper were amazing. Along with a complimentary Roast Eggplant that we were given for our bread along with the Olive Oil. OMG was it great

Last edited:
Tutto is good, but wouldn’t rate it as excellent or outstanding. Have certainly had better Italian elsewhere. Have been there on DDP, good Boardwalk area choice. I have read several consistently excellent reviews over the years on Il Mulino, but never made it there. Wish they were on DDP.

Thank you everyone for your input! It looks like Il Mulino stays!

All I can say was i went into Il Mulino in October with expectations of it being good. It ended up being phenomenal. Blew California Grill and Flying Fish away in terms of the food(and CG/FF were still great).

So I highly recommend Il Mulino.

Carpaccio, Pizza Bianca, and the Grouper were amazing.
I've been to Cali Grill end enjoyed it, so this is exciting to hear! Thanks for the recommendations. I will have to keep them in mind when looking at the menu!

Tutto is good, but wouldn’t rate it as excellent or outstanding. Have certainly had better Italian elsewhere. Have been there on DDP, good Boardwalk area choice. I have read several consistently excellent reviews over the years on Il Mulino, but never made it there. Wish they were on DDP.
Thank you! I will save Tutto for a day we're actively touring Epcot on a future trip. I've read so many great things about Il Mulino and Shulas and have just never made my way over to Swan & Dolphin. Staying in the Epcot resort area means no excuses! haha

Il Mulino is one of the best meals I've ever had at Disney. It would be wonderful if it was on the DDP, but totally worth paying out of pocket for it.
Glad to hear it is worth it out of pocket! I have TiW which is accepted there so it helps a bit.

Dh and I went to Il Mulino last December. The food and service were excellent, and the price wasn't bad at all for Disney. We felt it was in line with what we pay when we go out for a nicer dinner locally.

I've been to Tutto a couple times and never had a bad experience there either. It is probably a bit more convenient if you are already spending the whole afternoon/evening at Epcot. But if that extra convenience isn't a primary concern, I'd choose Il Mulino.

Dh and I went to Il Mulino last December. The food and service were excellent, and the price wasn't bad at all for Disney. We felt it was in line with what we pay when we go out for a nicer dinner locally.

I've been to Tutto a couple times and never had a bad experience there either. It is probably a bit more convenient if you are already spending the whole afternoon/evening at Epcot. But if that extra convenience isn't a primary concern, I'd choose Il Mulino.
Thanks! Il Mulino seems to be a hit. I even saw it had half portions of pasta which are definitely budget friendly if someone isn't as hungry.

We're actually in AK that morning with an afternoon break at BC. I like your idea of Tutto if already in Epcot. :)

I've dined in both and Its not even close. Il Mulino is the top Italian restaurant on property.

I've heard so many great things about Il Mulino. We went last year and weren't impressed. Now, with all the positive input about it here, I'm not sure if we should try it again or not.

That’s similar to asking would you rather have pizza from Sicily or a Tombstone pizza from the grocery store.

It seems as though you've decided already, but here's another vote for Il Mulino. It's the best Italian on property, and the small plates make it a top pick in terms of cost, as well. Wine selection, food, and service have all been good on our visits.

I've heard so many great things about Il Mulino. We went last year and weren't impressed. Now, with all the positive input about it here, I'm not sure if we should try it again or not.
Based on these responses, I would definitely reconsider! Sometimes places do have "off" nights.

Not even close. Il Mulino by far. IMHO, it is the best Italian restaurants at WDW and one of the better restaurants at WDW overall.
Impressive! It's sad that I haven't made it there sooner. Have you been to Shula's vs other WDW steakhouses? That seems like it will have to be a poll for a future trip lol

That’s similar to asking would you rather have pizza from Sicily or a Tombstone pizza from the grocery store.
:rotfl2:

It seems as though you've decided already, but here's another vote for Il Mulino. It's the best Italian on property, and the small plates make it a top pick in terms of cost, as well. Wine selection, food, and service have all been good on our visits.
:thumbsup2 Really looking forward to it with all the great reviews! It may become a regular stop on future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!