IGT?

Disneybridewifemama

DIS Veteran
im assuming these only get assigned m-f during normal business hours?
All of the VGT and OGT on our cruise page got their assignments yesterday. I’m just wondering if I should expect to wait till next week to see ours? We leave in 10 days. First time ever doing this kind of rate and the anticipation is killing me!
Also, the inside rooms that show as available right now on the DCL website, are those the rooms that we we get assigned from?

Restricted rate rooms can be assigned at any time right up to your sailing date, so keep checking!

Aby

Restricted rate rooms can be assigned at any time right up to your sailing date, so keep checking!

Aby
Thank you! I wasn’t sure if I should keep checking since it’s the weekend, I wasn’t sure if they only assigned during normal business hours. This gives me hope! Thanks ❤️

I don’t know that anyone knows for sure how Disney chooses which rooms they assign to GTY or IGT/OGT/VGT bookings. It’s possible that you could get one of the rooms that is still showing available, but they could assign you one that isn’t on the website as they most certainly hold some back for unassigned bookings. Hope you get your assignment soon - I hate waiting too!

Aby

I don’t know that anyone knows for sure how Disney chooses which rooms they assign to GTY or IGT/OGT/VGT bookings. It’s possible that you could get one of the rooms that is still showing available, but they could assign you one that isn’t on the website as they most certainly hold some back for unassigned bookings. Hope you get your assignment soon - I hate waiting too!

Aby
Thank you so much, you’ve been so helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter