If you're not going away for March break..

maryann4086

Where did my other 250 posts go, waaaaaaah
What are you and you're kids doing next week? Or are you going away somewher, but not Disney? Any good ideas for keeping the kids happy instead of arguing with each other? Thanks :D ;)

Since this is our Non-disney year, I have booked us for a couple of nights at "Stage West" dinner theatre in Mississauga. There is a "Robert Munch" production..(Lunch bufet)...also, there is a pool with waterslide, and apparently there are some kids activities....its definately NOT disney, but a nice getaway just the same. :)

We are not going till the end of April, so the kids thought they would like to try some skiing over march break. And of course, we still have tons of hockey.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

Just this a.m. dropped DD and friend off at Buffalo Airport to fly to WDW (meeting up with my parents who live there). Thanks to this board for directions to airport and advice re:priceline ($35.00 hotel room)

Anyway, said to DH while watching them take off, next year we will be going with them. We stayed home because DS is in a hockey tournament this week but I not going to stay home for that next year. I've had enough hockey.

Hi From Canada

I am interested in getting some information about stage west, do you have a link or website that you could pass along. It sounds very interesting.
You'll have to let us know how your weekend went.

Thanks, Karen :)

Well, I have a couple of play dates booked for both children. Then we'll go to the zoo, we'll go to a movie, we'll go skiing for a day or two, and then it will be back to the daily grind.

dondaisys.gif

Okay, so pretend I've moved my clipart from geocities

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board

Hi Canucksie....I dont have a website address, but i have an 800#
Its 1-800-263-0684
By the way, Im Karen too!! :)

No WDW for us either :( We always take the kids to the Sportsman Show in Toronto during the March break. It somehow makes you feel that summer might actually be coming! isn't that a nice thought? DS is also going camping next weekend with his Scout troop. I hope that they have good weather then. I hope that everyone has a great time this week no matter what you are doing.

eeyorebtfly1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!