If you were going to get arrested , what would it likely be for?

Road rage. I hate that no one seems to know how to drive in my city. People blow through uncontrolled intersections and don't seem to know who has the right of way. Our city has had to put up a flashing stop light at a bypass road because apparently the normal stop sign wasn't enough. Unless it is storming or blizzarding there should never be any accidents there. It's completely flat and no trees or anything to block your vision yet there is people continually getting hurt and killed there

OMG, you guys are cracking me up on this thread. :rotfl2: I needed it though. The way things are going right now, it might be murder. :rolleyes1

Taping Major League Baseball games with implied oral consent instead of expressed written consent.

Or canibalism.

Assault isn't enough in that case. Murder with a hope for manslaughter is more appropriate. Get a clue and a little self awareness, iphone Xer.

Murder was my first thought when I saw the title of this thread! Although the road rage ones are also definitely possible.

Dang, who didn't wear those back then? I probably would have been detained driving across with "roach"clip feathers hanging from my rear veiw mirror.

No one I knew wore those!

Hit and Run. I want to ram my car and t-bone all the cars that cross an uncontrolled crossing on a highway. The speed limit is 55 mph and 2 or more cars will cross within 10 ft of you coming straight at them, They do not care, they feel they are there and they can go. I have come to a complete stop, drove into the shoulder and the ditch, to avoid hitting these cars crossing right in front of me.
My 4 year old has inherited my road rage. He constantly encourages me to hit all the cars to get them out of our way. :rolleyes1

I cannot even recall a time I have even come close to being arrested. If I had to guess my crime, it would be disorderly conduct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter