If you were going to get arrested , what would it likely be for?

Open container, since that is the only arrest I can remember other than minor traffic violations. Some friends and I were at a club in Virginia Beach many years ago. It was so hot inside, we took a break and had some cold beer outside from the cooler in my truck. A cop comes rolling up on a bicycle dressed as a tourist and said we were under arrest. We thought it was someone joking around, so we all started laughing. He didn't think it was so funny though...

Last edited:

Failure to follow child custody order. It’s useless the day my daughter turns 18 but I’m tired of being the only one who follows it.

One thing that America has over us is how you handle deadbeat dads.

One of my goals this year is to try and change a law. I may end up banging my head on a wall, but I have to say I tried.

For having 3 different prescription meds in one bottle in my purse. I do this in case I forget to take one before I leave home in the morning even tho I know it is a no-no.

Is it sad that I can't even think of one thing? Am I that much of a goodie, goodie? But heaven help any person that tries to put handcuffs on me. Major panic mode. I would go stark, raving mad having my arms pinned. Just thinking about it is making me cringe all over!!!

Punching some of the inconsiderate people that walk around thinking we are in their world and have no consideration for others right in the face.

Nothing. Apart from occasional speeding I try and stay on the right side of the law.

Smuggling illegal weapons across international borders.

That sort of happened to me back in the mid 1980's. I wasn't arrested, but I was detained by US customs at the Toronto airport and my "weapon" was confiscated.

473835672_002.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter