If you were going Dec 22-27...what would your itinerary look like?

perd

DIS Veteran
I don't care about where we eat, when we eat, etc. All I care about is being in the least crowded place at all times!

Here are the PS we have so far, but we don't care that much if we even have PS and if it's crowded everywhere I think we'd just as soon skip PS and eat counter service just so we don't waste our time in waiting in lines with crowds of people.

12/22 All Star Cafe - Dinner 6:30pm
12/25 Boma Dinner - 8:20pm
12/26 Boma Breakfast - 8am
12/26 Rainforest Cafe AK - 6pm
12/27 Cape May Breakfast - 8:10am

I thought we might try MK on Dec 22 and 23rd to avoid the Christmas crowds there, so may change that All Star Cafe reservation. Thought of maybe spending Christmas Day at Blizzard Beach, weather permitting. Either that or at Epcot or MGM to avoid MK crowds.

We are using lots of Connections vouchers and will probably use them for breakfast every day. Would it be most convenient to eat at Cape May every morning since we are staying at Beach Club?

All Star Cafe comes with our Resort Magic Package. Rainforest Cafe we are using the Kingdom Lunch vouchers. Boma dinner will probably be our only meal that we don't have paid for in advance because of vouchers. We MAY get Kingdom Lunch vouchers for another meal - any suggestions on that? I thought about Le Cellier, but the Le Cellier lunch menu doesn't look as good as the dinner menu, and you can't use the voucher for dinner.

The rest of the meals we will be using Q&C vouchers - Pepper Market, Beaches and Cream, and other counter service meals wherever we happen to be at the time we get hungry.

So...if it were you where would you go on what days? Would you keep the above PS, or change some or all of them?

Would history of add CP maybe 12/24 (or is it too late for that)? Would you try to fit Hoop Dee Doo in there somewhere?

Any ideas are appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter