If you only had time for two of these DCA rides ...

Is the Buddy Pass just for two people? I suppose we could do a Buddy Pass and a single rider. DH and I don't mind splitting up, as long as someone is with the boy :)

Yes, but the rides that do buddy pass don't also do single rider. But, you can take turns riding with the kid, or use the buddy pass to give him extra rides after you have all ridden together.

Reactions: EmJ
Inside out and Luigi’s. They are the best theme imo. The others are just carnival rides

Thanks everyone! I’ve now got a tentative touring plan for all four of our DL days! I’m so excited and I still have to wait 9 months, boo! Also, DH is over listening to me talk about it haha. I’m hoping to reinvigorate his interest after SWGE opens and we get all the awesome trip reports from everyone here.

Luigis and the Swings. I hate goofys personally, but a 5 year old may like it.

No one has a fear of heights in our party; I have a fear specifically of ferris wheels, lol. I think I'm going to strike Goofy's Sky School entirely from the list. We're already doing BTMR and Gadget's Go Coaster, so there will be other roller coaster experiences. The visual attractiveness of EW might be too much for my son to resist. I'll try to show him videos of each and let him choose between EW and SSS, but it looks like there's no ride-through video yet! Just how new is this ride?
Id go on goofy before gadgets. That’s a total waste of standing in line. My oldest rode but my youngest never will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter