If you have sprint and your a veteran

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
If you have sprint and your a veteran sprint has a great deal. I guess it started last year I have been wasting money all this time. Most places for discounts you to be in the military or retired this discount you just have to be a veteran. For me four phones unlimited and some other things is 100 dollars a month plus taxes and fees of course.
Hope it helps someone out here and thanks for serving our great country.
Just google sprint military plan. Took about two days for them to verify that I was a veteran. Savings will start next billing cycle.

If you have sprint and your a veteran sprint has a great deal. I guess it started last year I have been wasting money all this time. Most places for discounts you to be in the military or retired this discount you just have to be a veteran. For me four phones unlimited and some other things is 100 dollars a month plus taxes and fees of course.
Hope it helps someone out here and thanks for serving our great country.
Just google sprint military plan. Took about two days for them to verify that I was a veteran. Savings will start next billing cycle.
Just a heads up to check your bill immediately at the start of the new billing cycle that the appropriate amount is being charged. It took me 3 billing cycles for it to be reflected on our plan and I had to make several inquiries. Each time it wasn't showing up they had one reason or another for it...finally after the third time contacting them it was taken care of correctly.

TMobile also has a military plan that is open to ALL veterans too. Taxes and fees included with 5 lines of unlimited for our family is $110. 3 galaxy s10, 1 iphone XR and one "free" samsung nonflagship phone because my mother didn't want a better one is an additional $45 or so. Oh and an almost free nexflix. Netflixed raised their prices so my plan is an extra $2 to not be dropped to the 1 screen plan that is covered.

regards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter