If you had to choose a week

With Easter being later in 2019 it might be manageable. Yes, it will be busy — but, there will be fewer schools on Spring Break because Easter is so late (they will have their breaks at various points from March 1st onward...). It might be worth the gamble..
I was thinking the same thing. We typically go the last week of April (NH school vacation) and with Easter so late I'm hoping it won't be typical Easter crowds (other than Easter weekend itself).

I am a teacher, so we can only go on school vacations. It really isn't a big deal if you are willing to do a little research and make smart touring decisions. We've been Christmas/ New Year's, Easter week, President's week, summer and we never wait in long lines.
I would just pick whenever fits your schedule the best and then plan accordingly. Each time of year has its pros and cons. One nice thing about busy times is you tend to get better park hours, less refurbishments, and more efficient transportation.
To me, the only downsides to summer are the heat (which center really bother some people), no festival at Epcot, and you have to wait until later for the fireworks due to darkness being later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter