If you had a few days to explore North Carolina..

Okay and now the fun question, where in NC can I get the best pulled pork? Because this will be mandatory. I've heard B's BBQ in Greenville is pretty solid.
If you go to Greenville, you should stay a night in the Mother Earth Motor Lodge in Kinston. A motel redone to perfection. From the motor lodge, you can walk to The Chef and the Farmer restaurant. You won't regret eating there. But you will need reservations. Or go early and try to sit at the bar.

I’m in upstate SC so am more familiar with the Asheville area....Biltmore and riding the parkway, as already mentioned. Sierra Nevada brewery is really neat to tour and their restaurant has great food. Also lots of hiking in the area.
Being a beach girl, I’d also recommend the OBX area, or really any beach.

Ask the locals for barbecue (or BBQ) recommendations. BBQ is a noun in NC and not a verb. Proper BBQ is pork.

I love Wilmington, maybe because I live there. Like others have said there are the beaches, the Battleship. Fort Fisher, and a lot of history. Great places to eat and the brewery are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter