If you *did* get the $25 photo shoot offer in your email...!!!

Luv2Scrap

<font color=green>The only way is if you have the
Did you get a special email invitation to pre-purchase the photopass for $99?

Or did you find it yourself, either through their website or by following a link here?

In the responses I'm getting from Photopass CS, they are making it sound like you only get the $25 offer if you are emailed a special invitation to pre-purchase the Photopass CD.

So let's hear from some people and see if this is what's happening...???

just ordered the c.d,from the photopass site.certainly not by invitation.the $25 offer,was on the DO NOT DELETE e-mail.
we had our shoot,at the poly.money well spent!
tracy

I also found it in the small print of the DO NOT DELETE mail, after prepurchaging my photopass CD. To be honest, the print was so fine and woven in with the rest, I didn't notice it untill I read the resort shoot thread and found other talking about it and I looked specifically for it.

We followed the pre-order link found here and ordered the CD for $99. We received two confirmation emails. One had the $25 offer.

Today, we received an official invite from WDW to pre-order the CD for $99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter