If you could own an animal that you haven't already owned , which would you choose?

Scottish Highland & Belted Galloway cattle. I've got the room, but boy they can tear up fields & they are pricey as far as a ornamental animal to have around "just because". I've love to have my coffee in the morning and watch them from my porch :)!
Maybe one of these days.

I have cats (with hair), but I'd LOVE to have a hairless one!! lol

Innocent-Black-Sphynx-Cat-Baby-Photo.jpg

A pair of Eclectus Parrots. I've always wanted a parrot, and these guys are incredibly gorgeous!

I'm at the point that I only want a pet rock and that's a stretch. I have hampsters and a dog. That's down from three cats, fish, a parakeet and a dog. I'm kind of burnt out. I love the animals I have but no more replacements.

A small bird. Not a parrot but something smaller than that.

I want to own a donkey and/or a draft horse.

But that is fantasyland for me right now. A more realistic goal for me is a fish tank with these cute mini-puffer fish that I admire every time I take the kids to the pet store.

A Koala :love:

More reasonably, a pug dog, so adorable.

If we didn’t travel and go camping so often in the summer I would love to have a barnyard of animals. Chickens, ducks, goats, a mini horse, and sheep.

Oh, and a sloth. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter