If you could have a Celebrity guest at your birthday , who would it be?

Strictly for looks- Jason Mamoa

Strictly for intelligence- B.O. (I got points for even mentioning a politicians name, hence the initials)

Strictly for fangirling- any member of the Winnipeg Jets

Strictly for brownie points- Mark Hamil

to enjoy her company.....Meryl Streep

for looks....Jason Mamoa, Halle Berry

Probably not a name anybody else would recognize and I'm sure she would deny the title of celebrity, but there's a Canadian journalist that covers the national political beat for one of our tv networks named Mercedes Stevenson. She's one smart cookie; extremely poised and astute. Not only would the conversation be fascinating, I'm sure she'd be well-mannered enough not to show up with an unwelcome noodle salad! :thumbsup2

For drooling: Jason Mamoa pool party bday

For music: Drake or Rhianna

To drink with: Blake Shelton

For conversation: Tom Hanks or the Obama's( no longer political figures)

Now my deceased list but if they were still here:.
To make me laugh Robin Williams

For music too many but Johnny Cash, Tupac, Amy Winehouse

Last edited:
Ryan Reynolds. He just seems like he can party, yet he will make sure you don’t over do it.

Melissa McCarthy with just her improv alone.

Music: Justin Timberlake & Timbaland

Stories: Jay Leno

My Narrator: Morgan Freeman

Lin Manuel Miranda. I just think he’s one of the most brilliant people on the planet. Plus, my birthday tends to involve going to the theatre and he is also a massive theatre nerd, so I think he’d have a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter