If you could add and change things at any WDW park what would they be?

MusketeerGoofy

Earning My Ears
Game time! You are now chairman of the parks for one post. You have an unlimited budget to tweak a park of your choice.

What new attraction or land would you add? What would change?

Give me your ideas! Here's mine as an example:

Park: EPCOT

Add: Greece pavilion in World Showcase, complete with Santorini's blue domed roofs, Greek food and a temple (like Parthenon) in the back housing a Hercules dark ride / indoor rollercoaster.

Change: Big new high budget Figment attraction replaces Journey Into Imagination. Dreamfinder included.

Game time! You are now chairman of the parks for one post. You have an unlimited budget to tweak a park of your choice.

What new attraction or land would you add? What would change?

Give me your ideas! Here's mine as an example:

Park: EPCOT

Add: Greece pavilion in World Showcase, complete with Santorini's blue domed roofs, Greek food and a temple (like Parthenon) in the back housing a Hercules dark ride / indoor rollercoaster.

Change: Big new high budget Figment attraction replaces Journey Into Imagination. Dreamfinder included.
I love both your ideas! I feel like I often have Disney World ideas of my own. But now my mind is totally blank.

Give Mk all the new Fantasyland goodies that Tokyo is getting..Peter Pan, Frozen, Beauty & the Beast, Rapunzel, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter