If you could add 1 thing to VMK it would be....

Azure

•◘•
If I could add 1 thing to VMK it would be a VMK memoribillia shop. They could sell water bottles, shirts, hats anything that has VMK on it.

Anybody else?

Like a real life VMK shop? That would be awesome!

If I could add one thing in VMK it would be a churro stand! Just like the penny press but it gives out churros! Woot!

Ooh yummy! No, not a real one but if there was a real one it should sell water bottles!

They should make it so at the sci-fi place in VMK you can order food!

I would really like more shops on VMK Main Street.

Like have a pin shop, a clothes shop, and a ride shop. I would just love if they had daily specials!

Anyway, they could also have REAL specials in the shops. How long has that Purple Heartless Hamper been in specials?

I agree with billy, pretty fun. Have a special day where they sell beta or rare. Things from the park that some people can not get because they will not be going to the park.

full length movies in the sci fi lol -bill nye mode on- according to my calcutions that would be a dc everyone one -normal guy- on what - bill nye- on nanosecond- -bill nye mode off-

I would like it if they sold stitch stuff.. I mean I know there is a Hat and all but I want more!!

Stitch Magic anyone? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!