• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you are staying at a DL resort...

Eileen226

<font color=FF66FF>Knows she can't eat computer co
are you allowed into "a" park if one is full to capacity ahead of Non-resort guests (like they do in Disney World?) In other words..when I show up on 1/1 at 4pm and DL is closed to I get any special entry because I am staying at GC or am I guaranteed into one of the parks or is it first come first serve? THanks, can't wait to go, no matter what the crowds are..it's Disney for goodness sake. Happy New Year!

It depends on what level the park is closed at. Hotel guests are pretty much the last people blocked out, but it can happen.

Check out iceskatejen's description of park closure levels in this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=987367 (hers is #3).

Personally, I wouldn't count on a 4 pm entry on a holiday, but I'm a pessimist and couldn't take the letdown. That's just me and I live a zillion miles from DL so I can't go back on another day. :guilty:

Good luck and happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter