If we want to go to the Aladdin show at CA at 12:30... (timing ?)

wishonstars

Earning My Ears
If we are headed to Aladdin at 12:30, and planning on Early Entry at Disneyland also that morning, what time should we leave Disneyland to head on over to CA to make sure we get Aladdin tickets and get in?

Can you pick up tickets before the show or is it just first come first served seating?

This will be on the Thursday after Thanksgiving (one week later) if that affects anyones opinion! THanks!

First come first served. you need to get into line 30-45 mins before the shows starts. I would leave DL by at least 11:45.

I agree, 45 minutes to an hour should allow time to exit Disneyland and head into DCA to get in line. That should be a very slow day at Disneyland/DCA. Its a wonderful show, don't miss it! And don't forget to take a bathroom break beforehand, there aren't any restrooms in the theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter