If we check in early can we use EE that day?

Disneyfalcon

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

We are headed to DL with the fam in a few weeks. They are on a package deal at the Grand Californian, (WOO HOO) and we are using our ap's with room only ressies at the GC.

Our stay begins Monday night. We live north of LA and were thinking about staying offsite on Sunday night, so we wouldn't have to deal with Monday morning rush hour. I know we can't check in until 3. But I also know we can check in early and leave our luggage, and then check back later for our room.

If we check in by early entry time, can we use it that day? My family won't have a problem, because the have the park hoppers. We however only have aps so we need our GC early entry privileges.

Anyone ever encountered this before?

Oh, yes and while I'm thinking about it, is early entry into fantasyland, the same thing as early entry? We've used early entry before and always headed to tomorrowland first. My sister's package says early entry into fantasyland. Same thing?

Thanks for your help!

Can't say for sure on the EE thing if you check in early. You could call the Grand - I am sure they could tell you.

During early entry, all of fantasyland is open plus Buzz LIghtyear and Space mountain. EE is for both of those areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter