if i were at disney right now i would be....

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
there used to be a thread like this a long time ago and i can't find it right now. let's start a new one, because i am so needing a Disney fix!

if i were at disney right now i would be.....

Epcot. near the little cottage in Canada sipping my morning coffee listening to the music!

where would you be?

At 3:30 in the afternoon we would probably be getting out of the pool and getting ready to head to EPCOT for the evening.

Boy, do I wish I was there!!!!

I would probably be staying at the Beach Club and would currently be in Stormalong Bay- the best pool in the World! ( both WDW and the entire world! :D )

3pm....i would be sitting on main street, eating a hot dog from casey's(really really glad that i am not at work) and gearing up for the 3pm parade:thumbsup2 then afterwards, heading to get a dolewhip

My DH and I would be having an after dinner cocktail on the porch at the Yacht Club - sitting in rocking chairs overlooking SAB....waiting to go to Epcot to watch the fireworks with the boys.
(Mine is a yummy chocolate martini with the big swirl of chocolate syrup::yes::)

If there was a magic hour i would be in HS riding the Tower Of Terror or Riding the rockin rollarcoaster OVER AND OVER again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter