If I track DL/DCA Today (7/19).......

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
will that be a good indication of wait times for one week from today? One week to go!

thanks!

I would start tracking the wait times today and keep tracking up until you leave. That way you will have a much better idea of what is average, below and above, as well as what might be out of the ordinary. Tracking for just one day may not give you enough information. And keeping an eye on the app will be more fun as you get closer to your trip!

I’d also look at multiple days. So much can affect crowds/wait times - weather, if a key ride or two breaks down - and of course, some days are simply randomly busier than other sports.

Next Thursday might be similar to this Thursday... or it might not! But if you look at several days, you’ll get a sense of what things look like.

I wish someone could write a script that pulls the wait times and MP return times for every ride every 15 minutes or something. It would be fun to analyze the date, but I don't want to go in and manually check it all the time. Especially since there doesn't seem to be any good way to filter or sort which rides you want to see. I end up using map view and just navigating around to the ones I want to see.

I wish someone could write a script that pulls the wait times and MP return times for every ride every 15 minutes or something. It would be fun to analyze the date, but I don't want to go in and manually check it all the time. Especially since there doesn't seem to be any good way to filter or sort which rides you want to see. I end up using map view and just navigating around to the ones I want to see.

Touring Plans has something like this. It's historical data, so you'd be looking at yesterday, though (or any other day you want). That particular info is only available with a subscription, however. It shows predicted wait times from Touring Plans' crowd calendar on that day, adjusted wait times through Lines (Touring Plans' mobile app) that are updated during the day, posted wait times, and reported actual wait times.

https://touringplans.com/disneyland/wait-times/date/2018-07-19

Touring Plans has something like this. It's historical data, so you'd be looking at yesterday, though (or any other day you want). That particular info is only available with a subscription, however. It shows predicted wait times from Touring Plans' crowd calendar on that day, adjusted wait times through Lines (Touring Plans' mobile app) that are updated during the day, posted wait times, and reported actual wait times.

https://touringplans.com/disneyland/wait-times/date/2018-07-19

You're right, I forgot about TP. It has been so long since I had a subscription. I think they presented their data in graph form however, so it would still be difficult to extrapolate and analyze the data. At least for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter